Don’t miss the 2nd annual CARS and CIGARS
“There’s something about smoking a cigar that feels like a celebration. It’s like a fine wine. There’s a quality, a workmanship, a passion that goes into the smoking of a fine cigar.” – Demi Moore
Held outdoors on the Anderson Pavilion at LeMay, the event captures the essence of summer in the Pacific Northwest. Guests will be able to sit back in plush, leather sofas under a shaded canopy, puff from one of the three sponsored cigars (Romeo y Julieta, H. Upmann, and Montecristo), all while listening to singer/songwriters Dave Hannon and Angie Lynn provide live pop/rock originals and cover music.
Nearby, local distilleries, including Glass Vodka, Wishkah River (whiskey and gin) and Heritage Distilleries (whiskey, gin and rum), will offer liquid concoctions to compliment the smoke in your hand. If spirits aren’t your bag, Hedges Family Estate will be sampling their latest wines. Of course, El Gaucho will provide tasty fare for guests to consume throughout the evening.
If the comforts of the breeze through the shaded lounge becomes too much, guests can stretch their legs and wander through the amassed classic car collection and dream about days gone by.
By the end of the evening you’ll feel like George Burns summed it up: “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.”
The event will be a real ring-dinger you won’t want to miss.
For information and reservations call 253.272.1510. $95 per person, $179 per couple.
Saturday, Aug. 2nd 6:30-8:30 pm 2702 East D. St., Tacoma, WA 98421
- Ahi Tuna Tartar lightly dressed with soy sauce and lemon tossed with capers, diced onion, poached pears, pine nuts, Serrano and Habanero chilies served on an Endive
- Grilled Prawns with mango salsa served on a crostini
- Cambozola Cheese served on a crostini topped with a sweet pear compote
- Top Sirloin served on a crostini laced with Chimichurri
- Tomato and Mozzarella Cheese with basil, olive oil and balsamic vinegar
- Mini Steak Sandwiches, Sirloin tossed in Chimichurri, served with a sweet fresh horseradish on an onion buttered roll
- Grilled chicken finished with béarnaise
- Steak Diablo finished in a Cajun style cream sauce served with crostini
- Grilled vegetable medley
- Gaucho Mac and Coastal Cheddar Cheese topped with our crisp bread topping
- Fingerling Potatoes tossed with grandma’s recipe spices
- Assorted bite size desserts (banana bread pudding, chocolate ganache and cheesecake)
- Assorted fruit and imported cheese